Thursday, February 9, 2012

Best Tasty Thing Today

Käseplunder...comparable, but much tastier than the Cheese Danish in the USA.  The cheese (Käse) filling is heavenly and there is just the right amount of sugary glaze on the pastry. Last week I tried the  Kirchplunder from another bakery - also delicious, filled with cherries instead of cheese.  I'm turning into a pastry connoisseur and I am not so sure that is a good thing.  


Regardless, today I am grateful for all the quaint little bäckerei & kondetorei that scattered about everywhere I turn.  Kondetorei is like a bakery (bäckerei) but they have more sweet delicacies - either way I'm in heaven : )


Guten Appetit! 

1 comment:

  1. I don't often get jealous, but I am. Why must you flaunt such a tasty pastry? It looks so good. Enjoy every bite for me.

    ReplyDelete