Monday, March 12, 2012

Nugget's Nest Complete

I've taken procrastination to a whole new level....Finally, I finished the mobile for Nugget's room.


The paper mâché creation was a drawn out process that I most likely could have completed in a couple weeks - however I took the path of a couple months instead - perfection takes time.  We hung the creation last night, only days before we are expecting our little bundle of joy.  I really enjoyed making the mobile and am now conjuring up new ideas, new creations, new reasons for making phenomenal messes!




4 comments:

  1. I want one :) Love it, Love it, Love it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome, Jess! You're the best mama :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will be an EXCELLENT Mama! Hugs & love!
    The Poolman's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! I'm looking forward to the next project...whatever that maybe. My Mom made an Easter basket while she was here and she got my creative wheels turns....

    ReplyDelete